TD68 Pivot Anti-Panic Door
Emergency access and panic doors are notoriously difficult to secure from the outside. By their nature they need to be quick to release but this can make them vulnerable to attack. We developed the aluminium TD68 Pivot Anti-panic Door to provide a safe, highly secure and cost effective solution.
The TD68 Pivot Anti-Panic Door is based on the successful thermally efficient Jack Door TD68 with BM TRADA Q-Mark certification under the Enhanced Security Door Scheme. It has achieved the stringent PAS 24 security standard which complies with the Police initiative to reduce crime by incorporating crime prevention measures at the design stage.
TD68 Pivot Anti-Panic Door main features:
- Unique rebated low threshold and lock strike plate to prevent tampering of the internal panic device from a wire under or over the door leaf.
- Incorporates the Adams Rite Sentinel M 3 Point Anti-panic Lock with 3 star anti-snap security cylinder, removing the need for a cylinder shroud.
- A strike plate supports the lock during an attack.
- The door can be locked internally and externally with a key to ensure it is secure on the outside. But it can still be opened in an emergency from the inside using a standard panic door exit device so there is no fear of occupants being left inside.
- Ideal emergency exit door for schools, hospitals, hotels, offices or any building where external doors are vulnerable to forced entry.
Watch the TD68 Pivot Anti-Panic Door PAS24 test here:
Tim Almond, Business Development Manager for ASSA ABLOY Security Solutions says: “It is the perimeter of commercial and public buildings that have the most immediate security requirements. Providing an emergency exit door that has been proven to resist the latest methods of attack is important for these applications.”